Friends

Friends

Sunday, June 10, 2007

All Moved



Well we are all moved, but now the fun part begins. I get to unpack everything. Yeah fun, huh? The girls are happy we moved now. They have been spending most of their time outside in the back yard. I am so HAPPY that we have a place for them to play and don't have to worry about them getting hit by a car. The pool was definately a good investment. Alexus and Shelby would live in it if we would let them. Ashleigh loves it also. I took a couple pictures of the girls with Andy playing in it with them today. I will attach them.

We love and miss everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HOUSE AND GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. STILL WAITING FOR OUR LATEST ARRIVAL WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. LOVE YA LOTS!!!


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive