Friends

Friends

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Baby

Just wanted to let everyone know that hopefully when I go in this Wednesday they will set up an induction date. They were supposed to this time when I went in, but when I told them I have been hurting really bad and have been seeing spots they said they wanted to watch me a little longer for preclamcia (spelling), and that maybe when I come in the next time they will be able to set it up. I am hoping that they do. Hopefully in about 3 weeks we will have our little girl here with us. Now for me and Andy to figure out what we want to name her. We normally have a name picked out by now, but it has been hard to find one that we like together. We love and miss everyone. Hopefully a little bit after I have the baby we can make a trip home to see you all, and you all can see the baby.
Love you all!

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive