Friends

Friends

Monday, June 02, 2008

Busy

Well it is officially the last week of school for Alexus. We are going to be busy this week. We have her awards ceremony Thursday morning, her class graduation party Friday afternoon, and their girl scout end of the year ceremony Friday night. Alexus and I made gift bags for everyone in her class. The girls are getting bracelets, fruit chews, and Air heads. The boys are getting a car, fruit chews, and Air heads as well. It isn't much but hopefully they will like it. I have been taking snacks to the classroom all year so everytime they see me they say, Alexus's mom do you have a snack for us today hehe. Well, I will post pictures of everything when I get them.
Stephanie

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive