Friends

Friends

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving. I just want to take a minute and say what I am thankful this year.

Family: No matter what you all have been here for Andy and I and for that I am so grateful. We LOVE you all so much.

Friends: Our friends back home and the new ones we have made in each state we have lived in. Without you all it would have been a lot harder to move away from our home town.

Our Kids: I know they can be pain in the butts, but they can be the sweetest lil things I have ever seen. They see me or one of their sisters cry and run to find out what is wrong.

Texas: Wow I never thought Andy and I would live back in Texas as long as we were military, but we are back in the sweet state.

The Military: Most and formost without the Military we wouldn't have our 4 beautiful daughters. The Military has given Andy the job he has and the schooling he has received. He loves what he does and for that I am SO thankful.
The girls wanted to say what they are thankful for also.
Alexus: I am thankful for my pets, my family, my school, the Air Force, and my friends.
Shelby: I am thankful for flowers, friends, the whole world, our house, family, and my parents.

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive