Friends

Friends

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Field trips

Today the girls had their school field trips. Shelby went to see the new movie Earth, which she did not like. I figured she wouldn't like it. I myself don't like documantaries, and she doesn't have the attention span to watch a movie like that.

Alexus went to SeaWorld so I let Andy take our camera. I figured he would be able to get more pictures than I would at a movie. Alissa went with me and Ashleigh went with him. She had such a good time getting to feed all the animals with her big sis. To bad they both didn't get to go to the same place. I missed Ashleigh's first park visit. Atleast she had a great time with her daddy and her Lexus.

Andy took some really good pictures but some reason it won't load them. I will try again later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive