Friends

Friends

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Our visit to Kansas

Our beautiful daughters!

Alexus Gail

Shelby Elise


Ashleigh Renee



Alissa Rachelle




This year we traveled to Kansas to see my father-in-law and family, and then into Paris to see all our family. We had a great time. We all needed it. It was a good get away. The girls got WAY to much for Christmas this year. Everyone spoiled them. Alexus and Shelby got Nintendo DS's and a whole lot of games to go with them. Ashleigh got a Barbie jeep abd babies, and Alissa got a four wheeler and babies. I wish we could spend more time with our family. We will eventually end up closer to them one of these days. When we do I have a feeling they will be even more spoiled cause they will actually be able to spend the night with them. Here are a few pictures of our stay in Kansas. The girls got to spend Christmas with their Geegee, Poppie, Granny-T, Uncle Dusty, and Uncle Jordan. Hopefully this year we will get to spend Christmas with everyone in Paris. I have to put the other pictures on my computer, and when I do I will post them.






1 comment:

The Chodorowski Family said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I know all to well the pains of being away from family. Your girls are just too cute and need to be spoiled! I'm glad you guys were able to celebrate Christmas with everyone though!


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive