Friends

Friends

Monday, May 17, 2010

Crafty mood










I was in a crafty mood and made a couple bow holders last night and a couple this morning. The ones I made last night are made with canvas covered with material, and the ones I made this morning are made from old frames. I think I like the ones made from old frames the best. I thought making some the other day and didn't get around to it, but was in a crafty mood last night and woke up in one this morning so needless to say I really need to figure out what I am going to do with all these bows, and bow holders. I need to call the flea market and see how much a booth is like I was going to do a few weeks ago. I need some imput from some kids to see what they like best. Mine are always saying they like them all but don't tell me which they like best.



milsig

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive