Friends

Friends

Monday, August 30, 2010

First School Week

A picture of the girls waiting on the bus. They look so grown up!

The girls had a good first week of school. Shelby has really liked her teacher so far. She told them she had the best 2nd grade class in the whole school and so that got Shelby all excited. Alexus on the other hand is having to get used to her teacher. She didn't really like her at first, but has gotten to where she does. All Alexus can think about is the spelling bee, science fair and all those cool things. I am glad they like to get involved. I almost wanted to cry the other day when I got to thinking about how many years of elementary school they have left. My babies only have 2 and 3yrs. Ashleigh and Alissa will be in school before I know it and then I will be back in school! I don't know if I am ready for all my babies to be in school. They are growing up too fast.milsig

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive