Friends

Friends

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Goodies and Goblins


The girls had so much fun visiting with my mom and dad this last week. They came to town for Alexus's birthday. She was upset when they had to leave, but she knew dad had a job to get to. Dad and Andy helped them carve their pumpkins. Alexus and Shelby made crazy faces, Alissa made an owl, and Ashleigh made a cat. Our pumpkins looked really sad by Halloween, but oh well they got to do them with my dad! My dad also got to go to their awards ceremony for their first nine weeks. It was the first time my dad could be in town to go to a school function. Last night we took them around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. They all got a full bucket of goodies! Ashleigh didn't walk all the way, but she did walk about half of it. Her foot started to hurt from walking on it so much. I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I know the girls did. I didn't feel very well, and woke up from my nap just in time to get ready to take them trick-or-treating.
milsig

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive