Friends

Friends

Monday, April 05, 2010

Prayers

Andy has an interview tomorrow morning for a job. Please pray that he will do well. It is still at Lackland, but it will mean a raise on the military side as well as on the civilian side. It does come with more responsabilities, but I know he can handle it. He has already been doing the job while others take their vacations/leave so they also saw he could do it so I hope that will help as well. Thanks in advance for all your prayers. We love and miss you all. milsig

5 comments:

sbeudy said...

Andy said he thinks the interview went well, but we are still praying.

sbeudy said...

Another interview in the morning for another job. After this one we will find out which of them he will get. I am hoping for one more than the other but we will see. Please keep praying that he gets one of them.

The Chodorowski Family said...

Have you heard if he got either of the jobs yet? I hope so! If not, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Oh, and it was really hard to read your blog with the black font. You can change it in the layout section. The background looks really good though!

sbeudy said...

No, but we are hoping he will find out by next friday. I saw that today when I went to make a post. I am going to change it. Thanks Danielle

sbeudy said...

Andy didn't get the jobs he wanted, but he has put in for a few more so maybe something will work out. They aren't in Texas, but...


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive