Friends

Friends

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sea World and San Antonio Zoo

This week the girls had their school field trips. Shelby got to go to Sea World and Alexus went to the Zoo.. Both days were a lot of fun. Shelby got to see the Shamu show and the Sea Otter/Sea Lion show. I took alomost 100 pictures that day which I thought was a lot but I took pictures of what Shelby wanted me to so she has a lot of memories when she gets older. Ashleigh and Alissa loved Sea World and already want to go back. They were so good that day. They didn't give me any trouble. Shelby helped me push the stroller and helped the girls in and out when they wanted to see things. The Zoo was just as much fun. They even wanted to look at the snakes. Brave girls! I am so scared of them. I don't even go near them in the pet store! Alexus had a migraine the day before so I was afraid she wouldn't feel like going, but she woke up that morning feeling MUCH better. Thanks to her teacher letting her sleep in class cause she couldn't get a hold of us. She put her in the closet to where it was nice and quiet and dark. Thanks Ms. Huizar! Kimberley helped Alissa in and out of the stroller so she could see the animals. Ashleigh ran everywhere and got into everything. There wasn't as many people at the zoo as there was at Sea World so they could walk a lot more there. Ash was crossing the rope barriers and running all over. We had to call her a few times and make her some back to where we were. I took 150 pictues that day but there was SO many types of birds in the bird house!
Ms. Huizar and the class.

My Butterfly. Watch her FLY.
My hesitant butterfly.
My wee lil butterfly.
We just had to take some pictures by the beautiful flowers. Andy said this is her thug pose.
Ashleigh wants a copy of this for her room. Hint Hint Daddy!
I know she needs her bangs cut! But isn't she pretty. We need a copy of this for her room too.
Mrs. Fernandez with the class.
Hope you all have just as good of a week as me and the girls have had. Andy has had a rough week at work and is wore out. Bless his heart! Love and Miss you all !

milsig

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive