Friends

Friends

Monday, November 09, 2009

Andy

Andy will be home tomorrow night. He was supposed to be home tonight, but they were delayed a day :( I sure am ready to see him! The girls have their science fair tomorrow so I think I will go see it. They have to do a presentation and all that too. I hope they do a good job. They worked so hard on them. Alexus even typed her own stuff out this year. Her teacher let her use the computer at school since she always finishes her work before the others. I had to type out Shelby's cause I had to go to the public library. Alexus did a compressed air experament. She did a 2liter bottle with a balloon over the top, and then a 2liter bottle with a hole in the bottom and another balloon in that one. One will blow up and one won't.
Shelby did a balloon powered car made from a buttermilk carton, straws (axles), and buttons for wheels.

I will let you all know how they do tomorrow!

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive