Friends

Friends

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Busy weekend

This weekend has been so busy. Yesterday I made the girls their Veterans Day pictures for their display at school. They both have a picture of their Daddy and their Grandad on it. They are so proud that they have a picture of him on there. We also had to go to the public library to type up Shelby's science fair project papers, and to print them out since I couldn't find my power supply for my printer. :( Alexus typed hers out at school and her teacher printed them out for her. I took some pictures of their projects yesterday, but had to get them developed today at Wal-Mart. I let Andy take our digital camara so I had to get a disposable camara. We have them all put together and ready to take to school on Monday. Their science fair is Tuesday. Hopefully they will do well. They picked out their project about a month ago. We had some other ones picked out but they changed their minds. The rest of this weekend I have got to pick up the house, and get ready for Andy to be home Monday. I know our kids are looking forward to him getting home. Shelby started crying the other day at school, and the teacher and her assistant had to calm her down. She is better but she did get upset today while we were out.

Well, hope you all have a great weekend, and we will let you all know when Andy makes it in.

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive