Friends

Friends

Friday, November 13, 2009

Update on Kids and Andy

I walked in the door today after I got off work, and Alexus ran up to me holding her Spelling Bee papers. She is wanting to be prepared. Lol She is so excited about it. She did really good last year so I told her she could compete again this year. Last year she was nervous, but I think she will be more prepared and won't worry so much. I think that is what got to her last year. She isn't used to being in large crowds. We did letter A and B today and she has problems with 3 A words, and about 15 B words. That isn't bad considering there is about 20 or so A words, and about 80 B words.

Shelby can't stop talking about the district science fair and how she gets to go to a different school again for a day. Hopefully her daddy can go to the awards ceremony for me cause I have to work that day, and I want someone to be there for her. I know she will do good when they ask her the questions cause omg that girl loves to talk. I don't know how they keep her quiet at school cause lord knows she is SO loud at home.

Andy is feeling a lot better, but his head still hurts. He is going back to work in the morning for his weekend duty. He is still on light duty for a few more days and hopefully he doesn't get to doing too much at work and start feeling light headed. He has done better than I thought he would. He did take a few days off work so he could lay around and rest. They didn't want him going up and down stairs for a week so he wouldn't loose his footing and fall and get hurt again. You all know how hard headed he can be. So for him to follow those directions is good for him!

Hope you all had a great Friday the 13th! Enjoy the weekend and we love and miss you all.

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive