Friends

Friends

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

10 year Anniversary!

I can't believe our 10year anniversary is next Friday. We have been together almost 13years! We have had a GREAT 10 years together and I CANNOT wait to see what the next 10years will hold, then the 10 after that, and after that, etc. We have had to make some hard decisions during this time, but I do believe that we made the right ones. We made the decision to join the Air Force, have our beautiful girls, buy a home for our kids, live in San Antonio so our kids can see our family more. We have had our hard times, but we have worked through them. I think that a marriage has to have it's ups and downs in order for people to rely on each other and show that they will be there for the other. Andy is amazing man who has given his everything. He works so many long hours, goes on long trips if needed, and doesn't complain cause it is part of his job. Unfortunately we don't get to see each other as much as we would like, but we make these sacrifices so our kids can have a better life. I love you all, and miss you all A LOT.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANDY! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Chodorowski Family said...

I hope you guys had a great
Anniversary! Love ya!


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive