Friends

Friends

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Migraines

Migraines seem to be a more and more common thing in our house here lately. We think Alexus might be having them now. She started out just having headaches every now and then, but then tylenol started not working. We would meet her at the bus stop after school with her crying and her balling up and not wanting to move. After the nurse sent her back to class several times without calling me I made her an appointment with her doctor so that we can get her some medicine to help her and so I can get a document to show her so she will call me when Alexus comes to her with a headache. I hate her having to go through this mess. I have to keep a headache diary for a few weeks. The diary will just have when her headache starts, how long it last, what she ate, and if she did a lot of excercise that day. Hopefully we can figure out what is triguring them. /crosses my fingers. milsig

No comments:


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive