Friends

Friends

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An Award for our blog!

Thanks Sarah! She gave us an award for our family site. I always hoped people would like our site, but never expected an award. You have made my day! We hope this would be a way for us to keep in touch with our family and friends, and so far it has been great. As part of the award I am supposed to pick seven random facts about myself, and tag friends.
1. I am a very proud military wife.
2. I love the color purple.
3. Andy and I went on our first date since having children at Christmas time. Thanks Larry and Dolores!
4. I went back to work after being a stay at home mom for 8yrs.
5. My kids are my life, and I am very proud of each of them.
6. I hope to go back to school after Alissa starts school in a few years.
7. When we named our kids we made their initials spell something.
Age: Alexus Gail
See: Shelby Elise
Are: Ashleigh Renee
Are: Alissa Rachelle
I know we are weird, but we loved the names together and it spells something!
The people I choose for this award are: David and Amy, Danielle Chodorowski, Sarah Brown, Amber Barber, Amber Picota, Ashley Price, and Melissa Pursifull. Love you all and hope you all have a great week.
milsig

1 comment:

The Chodorowski Family said...

Thanks for the award! I love your blog! You guys are the greatest!


Xerox - Let's Say Thanks


Follow Me

Follow Me

playlist


Archive

Archive